Amaranth 'Rice' Krispies Treats
Rice Krispies Treats made healthy, these Amaranth Rice Krispies Treats are sweet and sticky and made with only 5 plant-based ingredients.
Elizabeth | The Plant-Based Catholic
- 3 Cups Puffed Amaranth
- 6 Tablespoons Date Syrup
- 3 Tablespoons Walnut Butter or other neutral nut butter
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 3/4 Teaspoon Sea Salt
- Add all the ingredients in a medium bowl. Stir until the amaranth is completely coated with nut butter and date syrup.
- Press the mixture into a small loaf pan. Freeze for an hour.
- When ready to serve, remove from the freezer and slice into bars. Store leftovers in the fridge or freezer. Enjoy!