Dirty Chai Latte Pancakes
Dirty Chai Latte Pancakes are the tastiest breakfast treat. The perfect blend of chai flavors and coffee, these pancakes are a flavorful gluten-free vegan dish.
Elizabeth | The Plant-Based Catholic
- 1 1/2 Cups Oat Flour
- 1/2 Teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon Baking Soda
- 3/8 Teaspoon Ginger
- 1/4 Teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1/8 Teaspoon Cardamom
- 1/8 Teaspoon Nutmeg
- 1/8 Teaspoon Allspice
- 1/8 Teaspoon Cloves
- 3/4 Cup Cold Brew Coffee
- 1 Tablespoon Lemon Juice
- 3 Tablespoons Maple Syrup
- Toppings: Chocolate Chips, Blueberries, etc.
- In a large bowl, mix the oat flour, baking powder, baking soda, and spices.
- Stir in the cold brew, lemon juice, and maple syrup. Set aside to thicken.
- Heat a nonstick pan over medium heat.
- Pour a scant 1/4 cup of batter onto the center of the pan. Cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Flip the pancake and cook on the other side for another 1-2 minutes, until the pancake is lightly brown and cooked through.
- Repeat until all the pancake batter is used. Serve with maple syrup, enjoy!