Easy Fall Millet Salad
This Easy Fall Millet Salad is a unique side dish full of fall flavors. Mix raisins, pumpkin seeds, and walnuts with cooked millet and cover it in a delicious tahini orange dressing.
Elizabeth | The Plant-Based Catholic
- 1 Cup Dry Millet (can sub quinoa)
- 1/3 Cup Raisins
- 1/3 Cup Pumpkin Seeds
- 1/3 Cup Chopped Walnuts
- 1/4 Cup Fresh Parsley
- 3 Tablespoons Tahini
- 2 Tablespoons Maple Syrup
- Juice of 1 Orange
- 2 Tablespoons Water
- Cook the millet. Bring to a boil with 1 1/2 cups of water. Lower the heat then cover and simmer on low for 20 minutes. Check for doneness and then let cook 5-10 minutes more.
- Let the millet cool completely.
- Meanwhile mix the dressing ingredients in a small bowl.
- Add the millet, raisins, pumpkin seeds, walnuts, parsley, and dressing to a large bowl and stir to combine. Serve and enjoy!