Easy Vegan Carrot Dogs
Easy Vegan Carrot Dogs are a delicious and healthy summer BBQ dish! Top these carrot dogs with your favorite condiments for a tasty meal.
Elizabeth | The Plant-Based Catholic
- 6 Medium Carrots
- 2 Tablespoons Tomato Paste
- 1 Tablespoon Date Syrup
- Hot Dog Buns, Mustard, Ketchup, Relish, etc.
- Wash the carrots. Peel if desired.
- Mix the tomato paste and date syrup. Coat each carrot with the tomato paste mixture.
- Heat a non-stick pan to medium-high heat. Place the carrots on the pan and cook until browned. Rotate and brown the remaining sides.
- When the carrots are cooked, serve like hot dogs! Place each carrots in a bun and top with your desired toppings. Enjoy!