Garlic Sweet Potato Fries with Spicy Aioli
Garlic Sweet Potato Fries are thin, crispy, baked fries, covered in a delicious mixture of herbs and spices. Dip them in a spicy plant-based aioli for a delicious app.
Elizabeth | The Plant-Based Catholic
Sweet Potato Fries
- 2 Medium Sweet Potatoes
- 2 Tablespoons Nutritional Yeast
- 2 Teaspoons Dried Oregano
- 2 Teaspoons Freeze Dried Garlic
- 1 Teaspoon Smoked Paprika
- Salt & Pepper
- 1/4 Cup Raw Cashews
- 2 Tablespoons Dijon Mustard
- 2 Tablespoons Tahini
- 1 Tablespoon Lemon Juice
- 1 Clove Garlic
- 1/4 Teaspoon Cayenne
- 4-6 Tablespoons Non-Dairy Milk
- Preheat the oven to 450. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Soak the cashews in boiling water. Set aside.
- Cut the sweet potatoes into thin matchsticks. Toss them with spices.
- Arrange in a single layer on the baking sheet. Bake for 15-20 minutes. Stir and bake again for 15-20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, drain the cashews after they have soaked for 20-30 minutes. Add cashews and aioli ingredients to a food processor and process until combined.
- To serve, sprinkle any excess herbs over the fries then drizzle with the aioli sauce. Enjoy!