Healthy Almond Joy Granola
Satisfy your sweet tooth with this Healthy Almond Joy Granola. Filled with coconut, chocolate, and almonds, it’s the perfect plant-based alternative to Halloween candy.
Elizabeth | The Plant-Based Catholic
- 1 1/2 Cups Rolled Oats
- 6 Tablespoons Date Syrup
- 3/4 Cup Shredded Coconut or Coconut Pulp
- 1/4 Teaspoon Salt
- 1/3 Cup Almonds
- 1/4 Cup Vegan Chocolate Chips
- Preheat the oven to 350. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, mix the oats, date syrup, coconut, and salt. Line on the baking sheet and bake for 10 minutes.
- Stir in the almonds and bake for 5 more minutes.
- Let the granola cool for 7-10 minutes, until it is crispy but still warm. Stir in the chocolate chips (they will be melty!).
- Allow the granola to cool completely. Enjoy!