Healthy Peppermint Mocha
Rich and filled with chocolate-y mint goodness, this Healthy Peppermint Mocha will become your go-to plant-based drink all winter long.
Elizabeth | The Plant-Based Catholic
- 1 Ounce Unsweetened Chocolate
- 1 Cup Oat Milk
- 1 1/2 Cups Black Coffee
- 1/2 Teaspoon Date Syrup +/- to taste
- 4-8 Drops Peppermint Extract
- In a small pot, melt the chocolate and oat milk over medium-low heat.
- Once the chocolate is completely melted, stir in the date syrup and peppermint extract.
- Divide the coffee into two mugs, then pour in the chocolate mixture. Enjoy!