Jackfruit Lemon Quinoa Soup
Jackfruit Lemon Quinoa Soup is a simple yet delicious dish that is hearty enough to serve as a meal on a cold day. It's lemony and packed with flavor.
Elizabeth | The Plant-Based Catholic
- 1 Can Young Green Jackfruit
- 4 Cups Vegetable Broth
- 1/2 Cup Quinoa, uncooked
- 1/3 Cup Lemon Juice
- 2 Flax Eggs
- Salt & Pepper
- Add the broth to a large pot and bring to a boil.
- Meanwhile, prep the jackfruit – drain the can and slice the pieces of jackfruit into small strips.
- Reduce heat to low and add the quinoa and jackfruit. Simmer for about 20 minutes.
- Add the lemon juice and the flax egg. Heat for a few more minutes.
- Spoon into bowls and season with salt and pepper, to taste. Enjoy!