Oatmeal Raisin Cookie Bites
Oatmeal Raisin Cookie Bites are cute, bite-sized balls of deliciousness. These low-calorie, plant-based, sugar-free, gluten-free treats are perfect for an every day snack!
Elizabeth | The Plant-Based Catholic
- 1 Cup Rolled Oats
- 1/4 Cup Oat Flour
- 1 Tablespoon Ground Flaxseed
- 1/2 Teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1/2 Teaspoon Nutmeg
- 1/4 Teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 Cup Thick Date Paste (see recipe)
- 2 Tablespoons Almond Butter
- 1 Tablespoon Molasses
- 1/3 Medium Banana (2 ounces)
- 1/2 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1/3 Cup Raisins
- Preheat the oven to 350. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Make thick date paste. Blend very soft medjool dates in a food processor until they form a ball. Measure out 1/4 cup.
- In a small bowl mix the rolled oats, oat flour, baking powder, cinnamon, and nutmeg. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, stir together the date paste, almond butter, molasses, banana, and vanilla extract. Pour the dry ingredients into the wet and mix until combined. (I recommend using your hands.) Stir in the raisins.
- Scoop out tablespoon-sized balls and line on the baking sheet. Bake for 14 minutes. Let cool. Enjoy!