Plant-Based Berry Oatmeal
Up your breakfast game with quick and easy plant-based berry oatmeal. Warm, healthy, fruit-sweetened, satisfying, and vegan!
Elizabeth | The Plant-Based Catholic
- 1 Tablespoon Ground Flaxseed
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons Water
- 1/3 Cup Rolled Oats
- 2/3 Cup Water
- 1/2 Teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1/2 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- Berries or other fruit of choice
- Other toppings: nuts, seeds, coconut, etc.
- Prepare a flax egg by mixing the ground flaxseed and 1 1/2 tablespoons of water in a small bowl. Set in the fridge while you cook the oatmeal.
- In the bowl you want to eat from, add the oatmeal and the 2/3 cup of water and microwave on high for 3 minutes.
- When the oatmeal is done, add the flax egg, cinnamon, vanilla and your preferred toppings to the bowl and stir together. Enjoy!