Plant-Based Pumpkin Spice Caramel Cups
Plant-Based Pumpkin Spice Cups are a fun and healthy fall treat. Indulge your sweet tooth with these decadent caramelly bites.
Elizabeth | The Plant-Based Catholic
- 12 Ounces Vegan Chocolate (I used a mix of 100% cacao and semi-sweet chocolate)
- 15 Pitted Medjool Dates
- 2 Teaspoons Pumpkin Pie Spice
- Line a mini muffin tin with paper liners.
- Make the pumpkin spice caramel. Add the dates and pumpkin spice to a food processor. Blend until the dates form a thick paste - they will create a large ball in the food processor.
- Scoop the date paste into 1 1/2 teaspoon-sized balls. Flatten each ball into a disc shape.
- Melt the chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl in 30 second intervals, stirring well between each interval.
- Measure a tablespoon of chocolate into a cup. Press a caramel disc inside the chocolate and smooth the top, adding a drop of additional chocolate if necessary. Repeat until all the chocolate is gone - depending on how large your dates are you may have a bit of caramel left over.
- Refrigerate at least 45 minutes, until chocolate is fully solid. Enjoy!