Sesame Mustard Glazed Vegetables
Sesame Mustard Glazed Vegetables are a delicious way to add color to your dinner plate. Completely oil-free, gluten-free, and plant-based!
Elizabeth | The Plant-Based Catholic
- 3-4 Medium Carrots
- 3 Turnips
- 1 Bunch Radishes
- 2 Tablespoons Dijon Mustard
- 1 Tablespoon Tahini
- 1 Tablespoon Molasses
- Sesame Seeds, to serve
- Preheat the oven to 450° F. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Mix the mustard, tahini, and molasses together in a small bowl.
- Chop the vegetables to the shape of your choice. Arrange the vegetables in a single layer on the baking sheet.
- Pour on the sauce and toss to coat.
- Bake for 15 minutes, stir, and then bake another 10-15 minutes until the vegetables are soft.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds, serve, and enjoy!