Soft-Baked Ginger Molasses Cookies
Soft-Baked Ginger Molasses Cookies are sweet and filled with dark, molasses flavor. Gluten-free, fruit-sweetened, and vegan!
Elizabeth | The Plant-Based Catholic
- 1/3 Cup Unsweetened Applesauce
- 1/4 Cup Nut Butter
- 1/4 Cup Molasses
- 1 Teaspoon Grated Ginger
- 1/2 Cup Date Sugar
- 2 Teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- 1 2/3 Cups Oat Flour
- 1 Tablespoon Ground Flaxseeds
- 1/2 Teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- Preheat the oven to 350. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, mix the applesauce, nut butter, molasses, ginger, date sugar, and vanilla extract. Add the flaxseeds, oat flour, baking soda, and salt and mix until combined.
- Scoop into 2-tablespoon-sized balls and arrange on the prepared baking sheet. Flatten, if desired – the cookies won’t spread much during baking. Bake for 12-14 minutes. Enjoy!