Sugar-Free Chai Spice Granola
Sugar-Free Chai Spice Granola is sweet and crunchy. Filled with chai spices, it's the perfect treat to enjoy with a warm mug of tea!
Elizabeth | The Plant-Based Catholic
- 1 Cup Quick Oats
- 2 Cups Puffed Millet
- 1/4 Teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1/4 Teaspoon Cardamom
- 1/4 Teaspoon Ginger
- 1/8 Teaspoon Cloves
- 1/8 Teaspoon Coriander
- 1/4 Teaspoon Salt
- 6 Tablespoons Maple or Date Syrup
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- Preheat the oven to 350. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Add the oats, puffed millet, cinnamon, ginger, cardamom, cloves, coriander, and salt to a large bowl.
- Stir in the maple / date syrup and the vanilla extract.
- Spread onto the baking sheet. Bake for 15 minutes, stirring halfway through.
- Let the granola cool completely on the pan before breaking into clusters. Enjoy!