Sweet and Spicy Roasted Nuts
Sweet and Spicy Roasted Nuts are a delicious crunchy snack. They are oil-free and sugar-free, perfect as a healthy appetizer or snack.
Elizabeth | The Plant-Based Catholic
- 3 Cups Mixed Nuts (I used pecans, cashews, and almonds)
- 2 Tablespoons Sriracha
- 2 Tablespoons Date Syrup
- 1 Teaspoon Salt
- 1 Teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1/4 Teaspoon Cloves
- Preheat the oven to 350. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a small bowl, mix the sriracha, date syrup, salt, cinnamon, and cloves.
- Add the nuts to a medium bowl. Then pour the sriracha mixture over the nuts. Stir until all the nuts are evenly coated.
- Spread the coated nuts on the prepared pan. Bake for 15-17 minutes, until the nuts are browned.
- Let the nuts cool completely on the pan. This is what makes sure they stay crunchy. Enjoy!