Vegan Spinach Walnut Pesto
Fresh and flavorful, this dairy-free, oil-free Vegan Spinach Walnut Pesto makes a delicious sauce for pasta or squash. Only 6 ingredients!
Elizabeth | The Plant-Based Catholic
- 2 Ounces Fresh Spinach (about 2 cups loosely packed)
- 1/2 Ounce Fresh Basil (about 1/2 cup loosely packed)
- 1 Ounce Walnuts (about 1/4 cup)
- 2 Tablespoons Nutritional Yeast
- 1 Tablespoon Lemon Juice
- 1 Teaspoon Salt
- Add all the ingredients to a food processor. Process until the mixture is fairly smooth. You may need to scrape down the sides several times. Enjoy!